The Huntington Development Review Board (DRB) is a quasi-judicial, citizen volunteer board made up of 5 members and 2 alternates.
The DRB model of municipal planning consolidates the subdivision review functions previously performed by the Huntington Planning Commission (HPC) with the conditional use and zoning appeal responsibilities of the Zoning Board of Administration (ZBA) under one board. The DRB’s hearing process authorizes it to attach requirements, conditions, and/or reviews to actions on applications presented to carry out the intent and purposes of the Zoning Regulation, the Subdivision Regulation, and the Huntington Town Plan
After extensive study and public comments, Huntington made the switch from the PC/ZBA model to the PC/DRB model of planning in the summer of 2014.
The DRB holds its regular monthly meetings on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the Town Clerk’s Office, when there is a project(s) to review. Additional meetings will be called as required, with notification given to the public in accordance with Vermont Statutes.
Start Time: 7 pm
Location: Town Clerk’s Office, 4930 Main Road (Huntington Center) Click the following link to view the Administrative Officer’s page:
Administrative Officer (formerly Zoning Administrator)
Development Review Board Members – 3 years
- Jeanine Carr (term expires 2022)
- Joe Perella (term expires 2020)
- Everett Marshall (term expires 2022)
- Mark Smith (term expires 2020)
- Mark Sylvester (term expires 2022)
- Adam Miller (alternate) (Planning Commission liaison, 1 year, appointed to March 2020)
- Jessica Williams (alternate) (Planning Commission liaison, 1 year, appointed to March 2020)
- Heidi Racht (clerk)