DRB April 13, 2021 meeting materials. Click here.
The Huntington Development Review Board (DRB) is a quasi-judicial, citizen volunteer board made up of 5 members and 2 alternates.
The DRB hear project proposal projects for:
- subdivision review
- conditional use review
- site plan review
- request for variance relief
- zoning appeal to a decision of the Zoning Administrative Office
DEADLINES, EFFECTIVE MARCH 2021
- Applications for the Town of Huntington’s Development Review Board (DRB) are due the second (2nd) Wednesday of every month by 12 noon for the following month’s DRB meeting, no exceptions.
- All applications, to be considered for DRB review, shall have a pre-application discussion with the Zoning Administrator to ensure clarity of application material required, no exceptions.
- If DRB applications, upon timely submittal are deemed incomplete, the Zoning Office will make a good faith effort to contact the applicant of record to inform what materials are required to complete the application. If the application is not deemed complete by 12 noon of the third (3rd) Wednesday of the month prior to the scheduled DRB meeting, the application will not be placed on an agenda.
- Warning Notices will be posted on the third (3rd) Wednesday of the month.
- Agendas and application materials to be placed on the Town’s website will be posted the Wednesday before the next scheduled DRB Meeting. Agendas and notices to be placed at the Town Office, Beaudry’s Store and the Huntington Public Library.
The DRB’s hearing process authorizes it to attach requirements, conditions, and/or reviews to actions on applications presented to carry out the intent and purposes of the Zoning Regulation, the Subdivision Regulation, and the Huntington Town Plan
After extensive study and public comments, Huntington made the switch from the PC/ZBA model to the PC/DRB model of planning in the summer of 2014.
Currently, the meetings are held remotely via Zoom. Link is located on this website.
The DRB holds its regular monthly meetings on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the Town Clerk’s Office, when there is a project(s) to review. Additional meetings will be called as required, with notification given to the public in accordance with Vermont Statutes. See information above.
Start Time: 7 pm
Location: Town Clerk’s Office, 4930 Main Road (Huntington Center) Click the following link to view the Zoning Administrative Officer’s page:
Zoning Administrative Officer (formerly Zoning Administrator)
Development Review Board Members – 3 years
- Jeanine Carr (term expires 2022)
- Joe Perella (term expires 2023)
- Everett Marshall (term expires 2022)
- Krystn Perretine (term expires 2024)
- Mark Sylvester (term expires 2022)
- Adam Miller (alternate) (Planning Commission liaison, 1 year, appointed to March 2022)
- Alternate position: OPEN
- Heidi Racht (clerk)