The Huntington Town Hall located in Huntington Center was built in 1903 by the Modern Woodmen of America. Over the years, it has served as a Theatre, Town Grange, Town Hall, and a Library.
We are excited to announce that this historically renovated space is now available for a variety of events such as municipal meetings, performing arts, private parties, arts markets, festivals, workshops, classes, etc. This affordable venue is supported by multiple sources of funds, including building usage fees.
The purpose of the Town Hall Committee is to ensure that the building is maintained and to develop plans for the future use of the building. The Committee is developing a long-term maintenance and renovation plan for the building and fundraising for repairs and renovations.
The Committee meets remotely during COVID.
The Town Hall Committee meets on the 4th Thursday of each month. Special meetings will be held as needed and as duly warned.
Start time: 7:00 PM
Standard Meeting Agenda:
1. Approval of previous minutes
2. Status of current renovation work and contracts
3. New & upcoming renovation projects & funding
4. Building use & operation
5. Use and events update
6. Other business
Members are appointed by the Selectboard:
- Barbara Felitti (3-year term, expires 2021)
- Terry Boyle (3-year term, expires 2021)
- Aaron Worthley – Chair, 3-year term, expires 2022)
- Linda Fickbohm (2-year term, expires 2021)
- Mariah Riggs (2-year term, expires 2021)