The Town Clerk’s Office administers a variety of services to the residents of the town including:
- Caretaker of the town’s land records (deeds, mortgages, liens and all manner of related documents), vital records (births, marriages, deaths and burials) and other documents, as authorized by State Statute.
- Issuing marriage licenses
- Registration of dogs
- Car registration renewals
- Purchase of Vermont hunting and fishing licenses.
- Managing Elections: A very important role of the all Town and City Clerks in Vermont is registering voters, managing the voter checklist and the running the elections, as the Presiding Officer of Elections.
The office is open extended hours on Mondays to accommodate Huntingtonians who work out of town. However, if something comes up, residents are welcome to call Town Clerk Heidi Racht at home (802-434-2690) to conduct business outside the posted hours.
Town Clerk: Heidi Racht
Assistant Clerk: Mary Keller-Butler
Mon:(8 am-7 pm), Tues-Thurs: (8 am-3 pm), Friday: closed
(additional hours by appointment)
4930 Main Road
Huntington, VT 05462 – For location see the map in the right side bar –>
Email: huntingtonclerk -at- gmavt -dot- net
Forms and Documents: